Sept 21/22, 2020
- Update Lab book
- Metric Notes
- TedEd Video on why we use metric system
- Kahoot on metrics
- IF you have any zeros, it is mandatory that you attend the morning support meetings on Tuesday and Thursday. If you do not attend, then the zeros will remain as zeros (the window to turn in missing work is 2 weeks)
- Metric Notes video is linked below
Sept 17/18, 2020
- Bitmoji due today
- Begin Scavenger Hunt - Part 1: editable PDF. (schoology) - turn into schoology when finished.
- When you open the Scavenger Hunt document, YOU MUST MAKE A COPY FIRST.
- HW: finish Scavenger Hunt and turn into schoology by 9/24.
- Here is a video explaining the worksheet. Do not write anything down during the video. The idea is that you go get things after instructional video and then you write down what you found.
Sept 14/15, 2020
- How to remove background of a photo for bitmoji classroom
- Take roll, Daily Dose of the Internet
- TedEd: refresh on density and the meniscus
- work on bitmoji in class - due 9/17 and 9/18
- Morning check in classes will start this week on Tues and Thursdays
- Only for support if needed, not mandatory
Sept 10/11, 2020
- Update Lab books and table of contents
- Assign Bitmoji project
- work on bitmoji in class
Sept 8/9, 2020
- Ms Toal will not be in today because she is attempting to summit Mt Whitney...send me strength kids!! and some luck :)
- Turn in your ABCDE Photo to Schoology
- Bring your lab book - assign lab book cover and how to do it (video below
- Go over ABCDE with slide deck
- Review ABCDE's with Kahoot
- HW: make a lab book cover
sept 2, 2020
- HR - I will not be here today. Dr Olness will take the class at 1:20 :)
aug 31/sept 1, 2020
- Take Roll/ Daily Dose
- ABCDE's of Ms Toal's class
- Show Me Video:urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.showme.com/sh?h=DyC9svY__;!!CDXB8Uds!ptc3ULVdSE45BJCNqKGLD1Z6Uc9053-UHj083IAyN9fpPTXhKqmMm2QpMszvig$
- Practice uploading photo - the link below shows you how to do this with schoology
- Take the Science Materials Questionaire
- HW: parent signature of ABCDE's and upload photo of signed sheet into Schoology.
aug 27/28, 2020
- Daily Agenda:
- take roll
- daily dose of the internet
- Time to move - 3 min activity :)
aug 26, 2020
- Good morning! Today is 3rd period Homeroom from 12:20 - 1:20
- Sign into your 3rd period today - we will be linking our google drive to Schoology :)
aug 25, 2020
- Good morning! This is our daily agenda for today - our first distance learning day of 2020 :)
- Take roll - are you able to log on, figure our mic and video, etc
- Daily Dose of the internet
- Intro to Course through Schoology
- Kahoot 9see if you can log in)
Aug 21, 2020
- good morning! Welcome back to distance learning. I am hoping that you can get some supplies for science this year:
- A marbled patterned 70 page composition lab book. It can be of any color, wide or college ruled. Do not get a spiral notebook - these do not last throughout the whole year.
- Scotch tape or glue sticks (not Elmers glue)
- a ruler, pencil, and if you can get a small set of colored pencils - cool.
- This is a very challenging time, but we will start slow and steady. You will need to be on time to our online classes.
- Looking forward to seeing you on Aug 25!
Aug 20, 2020
- Good morning! I have set up my WebEx meetings for your classes. I will be posting the webex links on my website (www.mstoal.com) and also Schoology next week. I'm new at this Schoology...
- and I am also setting up Google Classroom. If you could join my google classroom, that would be great!! The codes are on my website home page at www.mstoal.com